The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires the disclosure of any relationship that exists between one who endorses a product and the manufacturer or service provider of the product when writing a review about the product or service. Following are the guidelines that Paradise Found (MyCillyParadise.blogspot.com) adheres to:
- Paradise Found (MyCillyParadise.blogspot.com) may receive payment (monetary and/or product) to do reviews on any products contained within this website and all reviews are honest and complete.
- If there are links to a product in any of the reviews, a commission may be paid to me if you purchase the product.
- I will never write a review on a manufacturer’s product, nor will I promote a product, if I believe the product will not be beneficial to you. My general rule for pet products is, "If it doesn't go in my dog, it won't go in my blog." I only will endorse dog food, snacks and chew toys that are made in the USA, with no meat bi-products or fillers.
- Any commissions received as a result of Paradise Found (MyCillyParadise.blogspot.com) promotional efforts will not impact opinions on a product. If, through research and/or use of a product proves to be a benefit to the end-user, I will promote it. If not, I do not offer it.
- Any proceeds for Fundraisers on Paradise Found will go 100% to the charity of mention, unless otherwise stated. Paradise Found is not responsible for the handling of tax receipts, donor receipts or paperwork on behalf of the charity.
Paradise is Here, Paradise is Now... Paradise is not being fined by the FTC ;-)