Paradise is Sharing...

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Soul Celebration

Destiny Grace - 1/11/1996 - 1/16/2009

Four Years from this Earth, my sweet girl. I imagine a time we are together again... frolicking through daisy peppered fields, laying on our backs and watching the clouds drift by... napping in the sun, and flicking butterflies from your ears. Explore Paradise well my girl, I want to see it all, and have you be my guide when I arrive. Find the best swimming holes to cool ourselves, the best rivers to fish, the most gentle fields to rest..the best trails to explore ... and in the meantime, our adventures live on in my dreams... my beautiful beautiful Destiny.

 

From the first time that I saw you
I know it was forever
This mighty love between us
Will keep us together
You're the girl God sent from heaven
I'm so glad I found you
Forever, forever, forever, forever, forever, forever
I'm so glad to be around you
You are my destiny
You are my one and only
You gave that joy to me
When my whole life was lonely -

          - My Destiny - Lionel Richie

 



Paradise is here... Paradise is now.... Paradise is remembering my Destiny.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry for your loss.It seems like yesterday. I know the pain. It hurts so bad when we lose a family pet member that we love so much. My thughts are with you. I know exactly how you feel. ::sending you healing thoughts::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gloria - I am at the stage of true appreciation of her life, and what she meant to me - and the messages she continues to bring. <3 Welcome to Paradise ;)

    ReplyDelete

Paradise is Here, Paradise is Now... Paradise is having people comment on my blog :)