Paradise is Sharing...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sangha (Tribe)

Sangha (Tribe)
Where have you discovered community in 2011? What are the defining characteristics and essential qualities of your tribe?

This particular writing assignment took me a while to think about.. because the two words "tribe" and "community" are vastly different in my book.  "Tribe" to me is akin to being close - very close - like family.  Your tribe is who you count on to take you in, protect you, nurture you, feed you, clothe you... Community is a group of people who share similar interests and live in a generally specific location.  Community is generally linked to something - whether it is a location, a religion, an institution, philosophy, or lifestyle.  


I think for the purpose of this post, I want to talk about my tribe... "my pack" .. and what they meant to me in 2011. 


This is my family.  MyHoney, Derby and Lexi.  They are my comfort, my joy, my heart, soul and solace.  They are my true companions and best friends.  The world can beat me up and spit me out.... but my little pack is always there to cuddle and snuggle - I feel safe in his arms, and brave in their presence.  


Dedicated and loyal, sweet and soft, funny, spirited, jovial and kind.... MyFamily.. MyPack.... MyLoves ... MyLife




Paradise is here, Paradise is now... Paradise is MyFamily



1 comment:

Paradise is Here, Paradise is Now... Paradise is having people comment on my blog :)